Last year was the first time I used Hammer bullets. My first impression is pretty favorable. Shot a few doe with 117 grain Sledgehammers out of my 260 chronoed at 2750. Could have gone higher, but accuracy was .68 @100 yards. Several observations. These were easy to get a really nice group with. This was from a gun that if I got .9 group, i was really happy. So if you follow their recommendations for load development, it should be pretty easy. As far as performance, all died quickly. farthest went maybe 40 yards. Not much bloodshot meat, but I did hit offside shoulder in one, and ended up throwing that one away. On youtube there is a guy that shoots a lot of hogs with a 6.5 creedmoor. He tested the 130 grain sledgehammers, and was impressed with how hard they hit. I think they are certainly a viable option, and if I was forced to use mono's I would probably use them in everything. As it is, I plan on using them again in my 260 this year. Disclaimer: I never shot Barnes TTSX or anything like that, so I can't compare them to other mono bullets.

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.