Hola John!

This shedding-petals monos' is an interesting concept and surprisingly effective given the neat, clean wounds they produce.

The left over shank has about the same frontal area of an unexpanded bullet and they penetrate like there was no tomorrow. So much that it has taken a lot of effort, shooting big animals at odd angles in my cull hunts in RSA and Namibia, only to recover a couple of them.

And I am talking about getting a complete pass-through through the shoulders of an eland cow shot at 85 meters, broadside, with a 105gr LM KJG loaded in my son's 7x65R!!

I know these (current models being the MJG and the Flitzer), like Sologne's GPA or SAX´s KJG are not familiar to the North American hunter but, if memory serves, did I read a report from you using GPAs on a black bear hunt?

If you have had further experience with them I would highly appreciate if you could comment us on them.

Kind regards from Spain,

Alvaro

PS: for me it is funny when I read how much meat damage Bergers inflict, or that someone has yet to recover aTTSX, or.... my experience havin been oooh so different!!!