Well I suppose we all have out opinion on climate change so he is mine. IT'S THE SUN STUPID! Think of the sun as like the Coleman lantern fed with white gas. Fill the tank, pump up the pressure, light the wick and there's the light. As the pressure decreases over time, the light dims so we pump up the pressure again and voila, more bright light. Say the sun is like that Coleman lantern. Pressure is high and we get heat. Pressure falls and it gets colder. Probably for the sun the "pressure" is more of an internal function but that's my simple theory on what causes climate change/global warming. We do know of was age where the temperature was so high it would have been impossible for human life to exist and we know that during the Carboniferous Period the oxygen level was so high that the air would have been poisonous to human life. How many ice ages were there? I know it was more than one and IIRC, only the last one had humans in existence. Guess it must have been their fault, right?

When it comes to pollution and if it may or may not be man's fault, I think that every time a volcano decides to just burp, or erupt or do a full blown blow out, more pollution and Co2 get put into the atmosphere than man could over one hell of a long period of time. Wasn't the "little ice age" caused when the volcano on the island of Krakatoa blew it's top? I'm no scientist, no big bunch of letters stuck on the end of my name saying Piled Higher and Deeper but I do read and I can think. My conclusion it global warming/climate change does exist. That it is caused by we humans is the height if egotistical stupidity foisted on the public for political power and financial gain by a select few. In other words, total bovine excrement.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE