Lets prove, once again, smokepole’s lying here, shall we?

In the first quote below, QUOTE: 1, smokepole says, “It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other.” That is how Communists give themselves an “out” from having to prove their side, since their side is all a lie.

In the second quote below, QUOTE: 2, you see where he misses where I started my statement with, “if humans are causing climate change…”, and he goes on to admit he agrees with humans being the cause 100%. I never said humans are the cause. I was simply pointing out you can’t control the rest of the developing world, which flew right over his LOW I.Q. brain.

Here is his lie, if it is “a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other” as he claimed, then why is he agreeing 100% it is humans as the cause?

That would mean he has proof, so where is your proof smokepole?

He won’t answer that call to prove it, even though he agrees 100%, because as you see below, he spins it again by stating it doesn’t matter what’s causing it, it’s all about what are we gonna do.

Lie…deflect…LIE…deflect…LIE…deflect…The Communist’s game plan.

He ends his screed by attempting to be a conservative, and blend in here, with his “not wanting to hurt the economy”. How can throwing tax money at a scam not hurt the economy, Mr. Communist Smokepole?

QUOTE: 1
Originally Posted by smokepole
Not by me it doesn't because I never said climate change was caused by humans. "Elkslayer" said "humans have had zero impact." It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other. I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.

QUOTE: 2
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by elkslayer91
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

LOL, I knew it would get around to this. I agree with this post 100% "elkslayer." It's not really a question of what's causing the esrth to warm, it's a question of what do we do about it. I'm in favor of doing what we can without hurting our economy.

And you're right, we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board or whatever we do is pointless.

we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board - Smokepole

There it is people. He agrees humans (China, India, USA) cause it, but you'll never see any post by him to prove it.

I posted proof, as many of you have too, and as everyone reading this can see, this Bi-Polar menatally sick Communist, wanting to destroy this nation byway of a scam, is still asking to see my proof after having posted it.

That is the batchit crazy Communist mental sickness we are fighting.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)