Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

LOL, I knew it would get around to this. I agree with this post 100% "elkslayer." It's not really a question of what's causing the esrth to warm, it's a question of what do we do about it. I'm in favor of doing what we can without hurting our economy.

And you're right, we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board or whatever we do is pointless.

And just so this fact doesn't escape your pointy little head, everything you've said above is 100% superfluous if your contention that humans have had zero impact is true.

So, if humans have zero impact on climate, why are China, India, reducing US-based CO2 emissions and the like even in the conversation?

Moron.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey Smokepole, are you waiting for your return call from the 24hr Call-in-Center of George Soros, to get you out of this jam you are in?

No, I'm waiting for you to offer any proof you can to back up your categorical statement. And just so we're clear, giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

A wise man is frequently humbled.