Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=antelope_sniper]As I've said before, "Climate Science" isn't science.
Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.That was my question, not "can you post as many wild-ass theories as possible."
It sounds like you are asking the man to prove a negative. It is the positive that needs proving.

Not by me it doesn't because I never said climate change was caused by humans.

Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.That was my question,

Anyone with an IQ above 80 can see the bolded above were you are specifically implying humans have caused climate change. You're getting your azz handed to you, and like all communists you obfuscate, and throw out false negatives to prove.

"Elkslayer" said "humans have had zero impact." It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other. I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.
More obfuscating. I showed Mann's data was found Fraudulent by the courts, which proves 100% it's all a scam. You're choosing to ignore those facts I posted, and state I haven't posted proof, is laughable when everyone can read it right above, where you got your azz handed to you.

But that doesn't keep people like "elkslayer" from going on for pages, talking about communists, Saul Alnsky etc. until the cows come home without offering any proof to back up what they say.
I put you in CHECKMATE , and you're crying like all immature communists, and deflecting away from the facts posted. You're truly mentally sick, but damn good fun for a late night laugh.

F*ck people like that, who has time for it?

Post YOUR facts to prove me wrong. That's how debate works, you limp brain.

Face it biatch, you've never run into someone like me who can hand your azz to you like I can on the internet, and you being called out in using Communist Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is burning your sphincter up knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about be outed for who you truly are, a liberal Communist, who believes in financially enslaving the public.

If you didn't want to be identified as a Communist "mr. scientist Climate Change lover", then maybe you should not align with the Communists, you traitor.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/22/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)