Of course the climate is changing. It's been going back and forth for billions of years.

What isn't real is that we are at fault and that we can do something about it.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

As I've said before, "Climate Science" isn't science.

Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.

Since the "Con Artist" Climate Professor Mann, at Penn State University, just got his Hockey Stick graph SHOT Down in a court, and he has refused to release his data and methodology...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, DATA, AND SUPPORTING METHODOLOGY that Humans have caused global warming?

Oh look. Smokepole is moving the Goal Post, and changing the title to "zero impact on climate" instead of Climate change...LOL

I'll bet he's on the phone right now with the leaders, "Hey guys, listen, this is Scientist Smokepole, your stooge you planted on the outdoor forum. Listen, I'm presently testing a new angle on branding this schtick we've got going. Yeah. I'm calling it, " Human Zero Impact on Climate". Yeah, I thought you guys would like it. Do I still get my bonus if I raise the numbers on the target audience this week here at my outpost?"

The fraud and douchebaggery that took place at East Anglia should tell you everything you need to know about "climate science" If it happened there, you can bet data is being fraudulently manipulated elsewhere as it's not about climate, it's about money and how they can take more of yours.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z