Originally Posted by SMOKEPOLE
Originally Posted by elkslayer91
Humans have zero impact.

I'd like to see your proof of that.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.

I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.

But that doesn't keep people like "elkslayer" from going on for pages…without offering any proof to back up what they say.

All I did was ask a loudmouth know-it-all to back up what he said. He can't.

No, I'm waiting for you to offer any proof you can to back up your categorical statement. And just so we're clear, giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

I asked for his proof

giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

Smokepole demonstrates above, exactly how a RABID COMMUNIST, brainwashed with Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” tactics, ignores the facts, and keeps the pressure on by following the three rules below:

#8 - "Keep the pressure on."
#10 - "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
#13 - "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

As you people can see above in this thread, I produced the facts and proof, while smokepole follows the COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY tactic of lie and deny, lie and deny until “his” lie becomes truth.

Everyone is posting “facts” while smokepole has posted “nothing” to support humans cause climate change. These communists “always” put the burden of proof on their opponents, just like smokepole is doing in this thread, while they obfuscate and lie, and NEVER post “anything” to support “their” lies...never.

Smokepole is extremely well groomed in Communist Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” tactics.

These are the rabid mentally sick traitors who are aligned with the democrats to destroy capitalism, and take away your freedom slowly until you, and your families are enslaved by these tyrants, mostly because they are miserable in their mentally sick lives, and they want to force you to become just as miserable and unhappy as them.

This is why they want to destroy this country.

This is why the phaggots want to destroy your families.

They are all mentally sick.

EXAMPLE OF SEVERE MENTAL SICKNESS:

Originally Posted by SMOKEPOLE
giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/23/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)