Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

We could cut more.

We could go nuclear.

Hey Smokepole, do you support Nuclear power?

Yes, I do. Most of my career has been spent cleaning up contaminated sites for the DOD, including radionuclides. One site iin New Jersey was contaminated with plutonium ("the most toxic substance known to man!!"). But almost totally immobile in soil.

Nuclear waste is bad stuff but we have the capacity to contain it if we want to. We could put it all out at the Nevada Test Site, which is already so contaminated it'll never be cleaned up.

It''s funny, all I did was ask "elksalyer" to back up his categoricasl statement that humans have had zero impact on climate, and all of a suddn people start making assumptions about what I believe or don't believe.

All I did was ask a loudmouth know-it-all to back up what he said. He can't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.