Originally Posted by kwg020
A new generation of kids who were not tested and can't stand the pressure. None of them had to survive WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, great depressions. Every thing has been handed to them. I don't see this reversing. America is moving into just another scene from the Hunger Games. kwg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/?ref_=vi_esc

WTF do you call Afghanistan and Iraq? Thousands of young men a woman proved their mettle there.
I am so sick of you old boomers ragging on the millenials. Yeah there are bad ones but do your old feeble minds remember the worthless hippies and other college dirt bags of our generation? Remember how our parents complained about us?
We were the ones that had everything handed to us from the greatest generation and we threw it away.
It's OUR generation that fugged up this country. It's OUR generation that raised this generation.
I have three kids that are all extremely successful, on their own. 90% of their friends they grew up with are all doing well.
I work and hunt with millenials. They are good people trying to deal with the mess WE handed them.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]