I've watched many of the youtube street racing channels and see hordes of 35 years old and down [some early 20's] with a nice home - $60K truck -tow trailers - 2-3 or more high tech race cars in their 5 car garage . New $95K nissan gtr with $100,000.oo in mods . They spill their whole life out on youtube/twitter/instagram/et. al. and never mention a job or anything pertaining to work .
Some of these cars would cost $250K to build .

I worked in the offshore oil industry in the 80's and detailed cars - bought sold/flipped cars/trucks on my days off . I couldn't afford a tenth of the stuff that i see todays youth with - no doubt what JPro said is true .

Guy i BS with at the gym - has a nephew + girlfriend who struck out onto the road living ''the van life'' - yeah . Trying to make ends meet by becoming youtube stars .
Parents helped with the van cost getting it rigged out for urban survival - meaning i-pads/x-box/++ ect. etc. . I said what do they do -answer; nothing just hang out i guess , times have changed .

Last edited by ol_mike; 10/10/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.