"Best friend John works part time with an excavation contractor. The contractors son will be running a skidsteer and stop midstream, shut it down, and talk on his phone, or PLAY GAMES, for 5 minutes, then start back up and keep going. Yesterday a customer complained. Interesting to see where that goes since MOM and DAD are the enablers that created this entitled prick."

Half the problem of millennials is the G-D Iphone. A big exec at the trucking company where I used to work told me that self driving trucks are the thing of the future, because you have to drive an 18 wheeler 11 hours a day, to get the job done. And this exec told me, you cannot get a millennial to go 11 hours without texting on his damned Iphone.

So in the trucks of the future, to cater to the millennial babies, the driver will get the truck onto the interstate, then he will go in the back and sit on the bed, and send text messages on his Iphone, until the truck gets him to the exit several hours down the road. Then he will drive the truck on the side roads, to the terminal.