At my 'off the farm' job, we have a wide spectrum of employees from 19 to 67 years old. I am in the middle at 45. We seem to have 'rock stars' and 'duds' at every age level. I have a 25 year old guy that works like a wild man, has a sensible house, two young kids, and a stay at home wife. I wish I could clone him about 30 times over.

I also have a 62 year old guy that basically refuses to learn the new technology, and has been coasting for awhile. He does about half as much as the young guy. He does talk a good game in the break room though, so he does have that going for him.

I will say this, if your computer is giving you fits, you ask the 19 year old intern for help, not the 60+ year old guys. grin

On another note, I have noticed the twenty somethings are a lot less materialistic than the Boomers. They want basic, reliable cars, small houses with small payments. They are more interested in travel than owning 'stuff'. Can't say I blame them.

The first great thing is to find yourself and for that you need solitude and contemplation. I can tell you deliverance will not come from the rushing noisy centers of civilization. It will come from the lonely places. Fridtjof Nansen