Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

I wouldn't doubt that. I'm doing about the same thing eating lots of fiber with the carbs. I'm just in the extreme to experiment with as little fat in my diet as possible.I'm trying to see if my body will use it's own fat stores even when I am intentionally over eating carbs. I am also increasing my physical activity levels with longer bike rides and I have more energy over all. So far it seems to be working. I am getting leaner and more vascular after just one month and I can see an increase in strength,loss of weight,but particularly an increase in stamina and recovery.

Just to clarify,when I say carbs,I mean only whole food,plant based carbs.

You would so help many of us out by being more defined about the foods you eat and those you don't, you say "Lots of fiber with the carbs" what exactly are you eating, you also mention "bean" there are dozens of choices of "beans" , I don't care to get a degree in this eating, I would just like to simply drop a few pounds and you seem to have found the keys, please be more exact about what you are eating, thanks for all of your help in this.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.