I started having it back early April. Went to this 70+ year old Dr from the middle ages and got 3 steroid shots over time, plus sold me a pair of the best insoles - Powerstep Protect Control insoles at $50 a whack. Eventually bought 2 pair so I wouldn’t have to change them out for different shoes.

Didn’t think he was helping me very well so I switched to a younger DR and he knew what was going on. Insisted that I go to this particular shoe store that carried “Motion Control” shoes that have soles that are stiff and don’t budge. Bought 2 pair - one for around the house and and a nice looking sneaker when we go out. This Dr even took X-rays to make sure I didn’t have any spurs.

Did some of the similar exercises but I think the shoes made the biggest difference with the special insoles. Not completely back to normal but I’m at 85% or so. If I walk slowly I can plant my heal first when walking, if I’m in a hurry then I have to hit the ball of my foot first.

I had bought a night boot similar to the pic above but that seemed to put too much strain on my foot. I got a different night splint from the new Dr that straps onto the front side of my foot and it’s less strain on my foot over night.

At the rate I’m going I would think I would be back to normal by the first of the year.

confused

This is one of the shoes I got for around the house - https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us...-mens-walking-shoes/1100401D001.070.html

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/16/19.