Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Anybody ever have it? How did you get over it? Going on 6 months now and getting worse for me. Dang foot Dr is a quack I think, just wants to sell some shoe insoles. I’m hobbling around and it’s starting to get old. Need some ideas on help.

There is a fix. I had it along with ankle synovitius. (very similar to plantar fasciitis) I fixed them by twice a day dunking in ice cold water and staying off of them as much as possible.

In the morning I would put about 2 1/2 gallons of water in a 5 gallon bucket and soak my foot until it was good and cold. I would let it warm up before I got on it. I used frozen pop bottles in the bucket to make the water really cold. In the evening I would soak it good and cold again with the bucket and about 2 1/2 gallons of water and the frozen pop bottles again. I would let the foot warm up before I got on it again. In the evening I would take a warm shower and get the foot back up to normal temperature before going to bed.

The key was getting the foot good and cold then letting it warm up slowly. As cold as I could stand it and letting it warm up before standing on it again. This was about 30 minutes in the ice water and 30 minutes warming up and then staying off of it as much as possible. This took me almost 10 weeks before I was "cured" but after several weeks I was down to once a day in the ice water and that was before I took a warm shower and went to bed at night. Naproxen sodium at night before bed would be OK but I didn't do it every night.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/17/19.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.