Originally Posted by rickt300
First off I wouldn't take the 670 yard shot with any rifle. Killing an antelope does not mean that much to me. Second unless I trade into one and make out in a big way I will never own a 6.5 Creed. Third the 270 is a fine round, if I actually needed to improve on it I would get my 280AI out, but it has never been hunting. Last but not least I can do a majority of my hunting of deer and antelope hunting with just about any rifle designed to push pointed bullets. I could do all my Texas deer hunting with a 223 if I wanted to. The concern over the recoil difference between a 270 and a 6.5 Creed baffles me. This all said I might just put together a 7-08AI 1-8 twist rifle to shoot steel on the local tactical range, since it is not raining or windy that often here in Texas I can shoot more often than Stick in relative comfort.

rickety,

In fairness,nobody would know better than you,just how poor(literally) your equipment and skillsets are. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Do tell about your "Magical" 280AI. Build particulars are always fhuqking HILARIOUS,when coming from a Whining CLUELESS Texan. Receiver? Barrel? RPM? Stock? Base? Rings? Scope? "Magic" bullet's COAL and velocity,if only for starters. Hint. LAUGHING!

Your STUPIDITY isn't baffling at all,but IS assuredly funnier than fhuqk and only because you are doing your best. In fairness however,I only shoot a coupla 7-08 AI's,but now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."