Folks that can Lead,simply do and all others MUST Follow. Imitation just "happens" to be THE most Sincere form of Flattery and such things coincide by literal default. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nice thang about the winds laying down,is that the Mail is a wee bit more forgiving. New 270 arrived today and I'm excited! Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Baby Man says he's "Bucked up",so I reckon I'll throw the couple new rifles together,this evening. Hint.

Trying to decide what color to paint the Living Wood? Thoughts? Hint.

I'll break trail and you Whining Do NOTHING Snowflakes be sure to follow,like moths to a flame...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

'tailer,

You was gonna go out on a limb and "talk" rifles,but even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Undoubtedly that 270 of your's is a REAL "Zinger",given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" greasing them skids and connecting dots. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you set mired in your own Stupidity. hint.

Bless your heart for crying,you "hard charger" you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."