'tailer,

What were the "odds" that you cited all that don't matter? Your STUPIDITY is assuredly no fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Again...what are the particulars on the Goat Fhuqk POS? It will be funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Only Meat Bucks today,but the freezer is in fine shape. A 1yr old ain't always gonna up Production,but it's worth the laughs. What didja' almost "do" today,besides set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine and talk out your ass? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

I see The Paper Hat Brigade's been busy Following all day,just like every other in their "life". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Calvin,

I've yet to see a Burris scope hold zero or track,but admittedly gave up on 'em many moons ago. Baby Man's Fieldcraft will get a 20 MoMo 1913 rail and the 6x MQ goes without saying. Cain't know if I have anymore 20MoMo Montucky rails laying about,for The 270 Killer. I guess it goes without saying,that a 6x MQ goes there as well. Hint.

Just saying.(grin)

I've puked wayyyyyy too many LW's,to roll them dice and would drive a Burris scope in Millet's,prior to suffering same again.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."