123BITCH,

You "know" less than nothing,which is why you are funnier than fhuqk,by literal default. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Is this where yet another Follower,divulges that she's glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel?!? Sweetie...that will ONLY come as a "surprise" to you. Fortunately,you get to "live" vicariously,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Might I reinforce your "stance" and mention that you are doing GREAT! Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Laughing!

Barely blowing 60mph currently,as I patiently await more Mail,so I can R&D a Herd at once. Had never thought about tape,until I heard the emitted via High Pitched Nasal Whine,through your quivering lips. Be sure to espouse even more of your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gotsta' bolt some schit together this AM and tape is soundin' like a good idea! Any color preferences,not that you could "afford" a roll of your "own". Have a new 270 and 30-06 to assemble. Thoughts? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."