I VERY much enjoy,The Paper Hat Brigade doing their best and offering the only thing they can in the first hand,which is an inside look at Retardation. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Snowflakes are melting in the rain,at an EPIC pace. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Yet more intellesting perspective. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now they query loudly,in the Trademarked High Pitched Nasal Whine..."Do atmospherics affect the Imaginary boolits,I Pretend to shoot?". Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so the "lucky" kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk that rain is soooooooo scary,as is actually going Outdoors and shooting the wares,they cain't afford to procure,yet can Whine about. One thing is for certain about the "hard chargers",is that once it's said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done! Plum soothin' to be regaled with Hissy Fit after Hissy Fit,fueled by copious Estrogen Levels and an INCREDIBLY long list of very well founded Insecurities. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Mainly because the STUPIDITY is certainly no 'act". Hint.

Will increasing pressure,increase velocity? Yep. Is that due to a "tricky" 270Win case design? Nope. Will a box of Factory Fodder make 20 different velocity levels,if/when shot from 20 different rifles,in the same atmosphere? Yep. can a Kreedmire be loaded to stupid pressure levels? Yep. Do folks do so? Yep. I like Alpha brass,have faith in all of my erectors and am happy to give farrrrrrr more concern to consistency,than the speed of light. Do others see things differently? Yep. Which never ain't not fhuqking FUNNY. I mean what's fhuqking funnier,than someone trying to blow themselves up with a 270,so they can say that it would almost hang with a 264 Kreedmire? Almost. Hint. Laughing!

It is rather easy to critique a platform,by simply knowing it's vital statistics. What receiver(this will cite COAL latitude)? What barrel/length? Stock? Bases? Rings? Glass? Typical atmosphere? Zero range? Them actualities,on the fhuqking average...don't tend to do many(any) favors for most folks,though they "think" it does,which never ain't not the FUNNY part. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."