Crybar,

Ain't it a hoot,that even a LOW "standard" Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit such as yourself,is too embarrassed to quantify the amount of time I consume in your every day. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You keep talking out your ass and basking in the glory of reading my every word and gawking every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Perhaps spread the word and tell some friends!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

What are you gonna almost "do" today? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Kchuntis,

Now ain't it a fhuqking fascinatin' Dichotomy,how Facts and Physics so very reliably upset you and your VERY Tender Feelings? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "know" and "do" as "much" as a typical Minimum Wage Mart-Mart Counter Queen and the only reason it's sooooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,is because you are doing your BEST,with what incredibly little you have to "work" with. Pardon Reality yet again colliding with your Fantasy,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. At least Whining is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,though a guess is your ONLY "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for crying and perhaps give thought to holding your breath,for MAXIMUM "effect".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."