Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by gemby58
just wonder how many police, state police, or guardsman are willing to give up there guns, have a friend that's a captain in the NY state police that is allow to own a ar15 but he needed a department letter to get it, the day he retires and if he still owns the said ar15 he becomes a class 4 felon in NY. all the ar15 that the guardsman, police, or state police in VA dint have to have a department letter allowing them to have them as state of VA didn't already have a band on ar15 like NY did.

I would assume the police and other people on the inside of the system (judges, politicians, etc) are very quietly planning to keep their personal weapons and not turn them in. Those laws won't be enforced against them, so long as they are quiet and don't flaunt it.

When was the last time you heard of a cop getting a traffic ticket? Different rules for different people.

I agree, who said you or I have to turn it in our ar's just keep under the radar, but first time you or I or even judges, politicians and police takes them to the range we would all be open to get arrested, slot of cell phones out there

My prediction is there will be lots of closed range days, for police use. THERE is where you would see the ARs come out of the woodwork...

good time for drones, and all of ranges around here has Security cameras