Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Saslaw?????

Definitely not one of the First Families of Virginia crowd.

Bob.

Guten Morgen Meine Freund! Wie Gehts?

Funny your post should follow my morning one here Bob...

I was looking up Saslaw's on Wiki, and found his nemesis's bio also referenced...

I thought you'd like that guys name.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Norment

Distant Relative? one of the family that didn't relocate to Texas?

I liked his resume... VMI Grad, William and Mary Law School and Professor of Law at W & M... Republican Majority Leader..

on the bummer side tho... this A Hole Saslaw....is a resident of Springfield Va..

I graduated high school at West Springfield High, Class of 1970...

Reading his Bio on Wiki.... this guy is a real Bloomberg style piece of work...

as far as gun control laws... he needs to be sent to Israel for a couple of months, and get it first hand up and close of why citizens need to be armed
to defend their families, themselves, their homes and their communities and nation..... guess they aren't teaching that at the Synagogue there in Springfield..
or does he call it Springfelt?

guess they don't teach at Synagogues anymore about how the Nazis banned guns and took them away from their citizens BEFORE Kristalnacht...

have a great day & Frohlichte Weihnachten Meine Freund!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez