Originally Posted by hillbillybear
My own family (both mom and dad's side) settled in the mountains of SW VA and just across the line in NW NC in the 1740's along with many other people seeking a place to live free and raise their families.

They fought, bad weather (droughts, floods, blizzards), indians (Cherokee and Shawnee), large predators (mtn. lions, bears, and wolves), crooked politicians, criminals, sickness, and a host of other hardships to carve homes out of a vast wilderness. They were a tough, persistent, independent God -Fearing bunch.

Those traits still permeate the folks that live there.

I don't think the morons in Richmond realize what a hornet's nest they are about to kick open.

The people of rural VA are not like the pablum fed, sheepish urbanites of the DC Beltway and I-95 corridor. The liberals pick a fight with the rural folks and they are gonna take a whoopin they can't even imagine.

And if the sschitt hits the fan, I'll load up the truck and go help my people all I can. No other choice as I see it.

Hillbillybear:

You need to purchase this book if you don’t already have it. It is the best book written on the settlement of the Northwest Carolina Frontier. Your family will be listed in it, and I’m most certain it will give all of you presently living an even greater sense of pride, after learning the significance that era played on the westward settlement of the country.

Your family traveled the famed Great Wagon Road out of Pennsylvania, through Virginia, and then cutting west to the far edge of the western frontier, between the Yadkin and Catawba rivers.

https://www.amazon.com/Carolina-Cradle-Settlement-Northwest-1747-1762/dp/0807841897

If you click on the “Look Inside” link, at the upper right hand corner of the book at the link, and scan through it some, you might find your family listed even before you get it.

Concerning OP:

Funny how the communists talk about law enforcement following their oaths to enforce the law, but the communists won't follow their oaths to defend and protect the Constitution / Second Amendment. Instead, they have literally Declared War on the citizens of Virginia, and deserve what any legal Militia is lawfully able to give as an answer...light the gun powder...it's the only answer that will save your freedom/lives.

Their actions, the written and submitted laws they plan to pass and their responses to media, are written and verbal admissions of Treason. Every county District Attorney should be filing charges to arrest all participants for such, and any/all other charges that apply, given they have the full weight of the law to support their actions.......but they sit.

If DA's won't, citizens need to form militias to go effectuate citizen arrests on all of these people, and remove and replace the communist D.A.'s with citizen D.A.'s who will take the charges and have a trial, and HANG THEM HIGH for Treason.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/15/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)