Originally Posted by kelbro
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If this gets traction, most folks will break over like a Ted Williams shotgun before they go to prison. Then, other states that have moved liberal will follow.

In English, please?

Many people will turn in their guns immediately.

The gov't will end any armed resistance by the true patriots swiftly.

99.9% of the rest of the 'big talk' people will then turn theirs in before they die or go to jail.

Yep, some patriots will stash weapons and ammo but I'm not sure what they think they can do with them when most of the state's population has already started boot-licking.

The other liberal states will follow.

Just look at California. Lots of good conservative folks out there were overrun by their liberal commie gov't.

I'm thankful as hell I don't live in the area of N.C
You live in..... They picked the wrong place to start.
Shoulda start in your locale.

I don't live in an area that I described. Exactly the opposite. I am a patriot and I live around a bunch more. I do a lot of travel in my job. In the US and overseas for over 40 yrs. I see things that are going on outside my own little piece of heaven.

That's what I'm talking about.

I firmly believe that our US military would mobilize against us.

The liberals have demonized and alienated 90% of the police officers in this country. Trump has been very supportive of the military. If the military turns against its own people, it won't be during this administration. If it ever happens, you'll find much of the military unwilling to take part. It'll render them largely ineffective.