i only have hunted Canada and America i used to do this test with my kids i used black bear,elk,whitetail & muledeer,buffalo,caribou,russian boar. we all hated russian boar. buffalo was the favorite for all and that`s understandable , but the other favorite with my kids was antelope always.elk was always #2 behind antelope for the kids. > here`s kinda a funny story of my now 30 year old son and his friends when he was 16 years old and had a drivers license about my wild game meat. i was a lineman for the local REA had to work late we had outages so i got home about midnight ,fire pit was burn`n good,and of course they were drink`n beer from my fridge they all stay at my house they knew the rule. i looked at my son and he was grillin food from my freezer and thought he was cook`n some of his deer meat that he shot from the last fall ? but one of his friend`s said to me thanks for all those buffalo T -Bones they sure are tasty. i nicely told my son the next day eat those dam deer steaks you got ,heck you guys can`t taste that much drinkin beer anyway.now today i laugh at what our kids used to do and i mis the heck my son put me through but i mis it too as my father did.but now i got grandkids and now my kids will figure out about that part except i am helping my grandkids with some payback fun . with a GRIN !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman