Less is so very often,wayyyyyyyy more. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Recently peeled a rather fantastic 6.5-06 spout,to make room for a .284"-06 spout. Why? Bullets are wayyyyyyyy more important than headstamps,Trajectory is Physics and wind is Voodoo. Hint.

Very easy to squirt a .796 BC crowding 2800fps,arrange a Smooch and leave plenty of room in da' 'box. Good brass is easily scored(Lapooey),false shoulders ALWAYS arrange finite/precise headspace control,recoil is rather modest and the belly holds plenty of pokes(5). Hint.

Marty's 45 Mo-Mo 1913 rail,pinned in place electrically,one of them there '12x LRTSi's,Matt's S/S bottom,a HEAVY filled MacaMillion,throated to my particulars in a MTU Bart' 8.5" RPM and (1) Brass Monkey. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Headspace in FULL control,with countless Virgins. Hint.

Miles remaining in da' 'box with a Smooch and by literal design. Hint.

First (3) and only pokes on hunnert yard paper,in my typical "beautiful" weather. Hint.(grin)

EASY way to arrange a Pile Driving Ass,grant copious barrel life,VERY modest recoil and simply SINISTER wind slipping abilities,less ever having to trim a case. Hint.

Startin' velocity,ain't arrivin' velocity and I'm routinely impressed by how many overlook that constant,while forgetting ALL about the wind. Hint.

Good Talk.(grin)

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."