Originally Posted by bobmn
What kind of mileage is everyone getting?

I have a 2019 5.7 Double Cab, 4x4. Only 4800 miles on the odo but have seen as high as 18.5 (calculated) driving country roads at 50-55. Averaged 16.5 on a recent 1850 mile trip which included a lot of interstate driving at 75 to 80+ and quite a bit of mountain driving as well. That was on regular 87 octane. I accidentally filled up with high octane one time so had a half tank of each. Mileage did not improve.

I'm very happy with mine. Ordered it with the tow mirrors and TRD dual exhaust. The mirrors are every bit as good as the ones on my old F350. Have only towed a trailer loaded with 50 square bales but that was not a problem. The thing has some get up and go. Love the TRD duals also! I never turn on the radio! The music is coming from the back.

By the way, while truck shopping and gathering info, I discovered that some Fords have fake engine sounds piped in via the speakers. I even commented to the salesman will driving an F150 5.0 that I could hear the engine rumble from up front. Seemed a little strange but now makes sense. Could also see daylight around the tailgate.