Originally Posted by dubePA
A buddy went from Chevy to Tundra about nine or ten years ago. Had two Tundras, then showed up last spring in a new crew cab 4x4 RAM 1500. Asked him WTF was up, since he'd spent years extolling the supremacy of the Tundra.and mocking those of us with Chevy and RAM half tons.

Told me he couldn't make a deal on another new Tundra and they were giving RAMs away. Then someone else spoke up and noted that the real reason, was that after all that time he got tired of 16-17 MPG with a Tundra and the RAM was doing 22 highway.

I don't mention it to him anymore, because it seems to really upset him? Toyota trucks do seem to hold their value very well, as I've never seen a used one that wasn't priced well above the same year Ford, Chevy or RAM? And Toyota's idea of a "big deal" on anything new, seems to peak at about $1K below sticker?

One BIL used to be a big Toyota slut, had a couple Tacomas. Until his wife's new Camry ate a transmission or two. She got a new one under our Lemon Law. He traded his last Taco on a new Chevy Colorado Z71. Drive what ya like, I'll do the same.

Yeah those Camry's are a real POS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house