Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. (Toyota put down).

(Then)
Now with all that said each guy should buy whatever tickles their fancy and it’s awesome that we have as many choices as we do these days on a bunch of great trucks that are way more reliable than they used to be.

Oh and FWIW the whole resale perk was never something I benefited from having to fight tooth and nail to get them even paid off so I don’t know where that theory comes into play!

Laughing..

I remember when Roland bought his first Tundra brand new, he had a spankin' new long bed 2007, I was in awe of the damn thing.... He wanted to love it but it was kicking his ass with issues. How can the real -world experience of buying new Tundras not be credible?

Your "toyota put down" shtick is laughable. The dude spent major bones on what should have been trouble-free rides. I hope he's right about the '21's. Maybe I'll own one. Toyota/Lexus is still my fave manufacturer, but their trucks are due.

You two are cute together. Got a selfie? smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH