Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by deerstalker
I am partial to the 41as it saved my life or at the least severe body rearrangements. Two cartridges I try never to be without a gun to shoot is the 41 mag and the 45/70

I wanna hear the story.

was in the back pasture looking for a missing heifer. found her upside down in a gully. she fell and couldn't get her legs under her and died
while checking her out a pissed off young black bear boar came boiling out of the brush, I stumbled back and tripped over a log, which broke my leg. the bear came over and as he stuck his head over the log I gave him a 210 just ahead of the hinge of his jaw. he had his mouth open and I got his last breath along with a lot of blood all over me. scared the wife when I came hobbling in. I carry a cell phone with me now so I can get someone to come pick me up when crap like that happens. .

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~