earache,

Might you be lauding the inherent virtues,of all thangs 6mm on accident? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Whether 270,6 Grendel,6BR,6-250,6XC or Kreedmire,all will simply CRUSH their 257 Cousins. Tough to whoop the 105 Hornie BTHP in all and it just "happens" to reliably robust,forgiving in all avenues and boast a .530 BC. I shoot it in far more cartridges than I mentioned,but it's a start. No thang,to score 'em for under 20 Clams per Hunnert and the REAL Deal. Hint.

A couple few flavors,stoked with 105's and don't forget,that side by each extrapolations in like conditions,are more than a touch "telling". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The .257 NBT is a steaming piece of fhuqking schit,with a .377 BC. You can load 'em backwards and aeroform doesn't fhuqking change. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Elaineinga,

Like being homeless,then hearing about and having opportunity at a $100K job and running the other way. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your keen "insight",is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! You CLUELESS Droolers are a fhuqking riot! Hint. LAUGHING!

I suggest someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,simply shut the fhuqk,take notes and apply same...rather than attempting an "answer". Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."