Originally Posted by rickt300
So about the 6BR being able to push a 120 at 2800 fps. Seems odd you are fixated on BC when all that is are calculated numbers on a piece of paper and considerably without merit at ranges under 200 yards. Just can't understand how we made it to 2020 shooting 30-30's and other pedestrian cartridges easily knocking off anything we shot at. I remember when the first boat tailed hunting bullets were introduced and it caused hardly a stir as most of us were happy just getting pointed bullets. But carry on with your obsessions.

Rickety,

I VERY much enjoy,how STUPIDITY is no "Act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your keen inside and first hand look at Retardation,is simply funnier than fhuqk,mainly because you are giving it ALL you've "got"! Hint. LAUGHING!

You be SURE to "justify" and "explain" your STUPIDITY to yourself,in which ever manner "works" BEST for you...but PLEASE keep doing so aloud! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

I dig how you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks,are always a "we". Must be the faint HOPE,that somebody,somewhere...is as fhuqking Retarded as you?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

The list of incredibly simplistic things you CAN'T understand,is as fhuqking HILARIOUS,as a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Facts & Physics aren't an obsession,just a simplistic Reality and you are welcome to your Delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."