Rickety,

Perspective is everything and everyone is Wealthy,compared to 'fubar...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were gonna "tell" me about how "good" 120's were in your Bob,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Slow 270,

Wow! You're AMAZING versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results",is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

35gr V-Max form load,ala K-Hornet. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart doing your BEST,because that schit is funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

PortQueenGomer,

I died last year. I reckon I'm plum flattered,that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,yet the only thing I can recollect about you,is that you are a Whining CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just checked and I've only got 4366 pics on 'Shack,but quite a few more than that on 'Bucket. Even as great as I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that a Drooltards such as yourself,cain't even dangle a single picture of her own...prolly because you are too busy "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only caught a coupla fish yesterday. Hint.

Bless your heart,for never turning a lick.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."