Originally Posted by rickt300
Well stick it seems they discontinued the bullet I wanted in the first place, the Hornady 117 gr. RN. And about that 6BR pushing a 120 at 2800 fps?

Dooshmike,

Oh my,you are "astute"...you poor poor(literally) "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING +P+++!!!!

Given your INCREDIBLE version of "perception",do tell what you "do" for a "living"? I fhuqking KNOW it's gonna be HILARIOUS,so quit teasin'! Hint. LAUGHING!

Peterson is where it's at. Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for soooooooooo very fhuqking RELIABLY schlepping Stupidity,to places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+++!!!!!!!!.............

Rickety,

My MOST sincere apologies,as I keep failing to recognize just how AMAZINGLY fhuqking STUPID you are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to stump you,as you ooohhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo fhuqking VERY reliably stump yourself,simply by doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

It were pretty "tricky" to plainly display an ammo box marked in accordance,along with a loaded version of same,being in the SAME fhuqking image and it's mass plainly denoted. The form factor is known to all,save Drooling Spanish Speaking Texans. So is the fact that SD is factored by diameter and mass,so a 6mm 120gr could NOT be 2nd to a .257" version of same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mebbe this will help?!? Chime in,if you remain stumped. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now don't be down on Hornie,because they flushed the toliet and you are bobbing for them nuggets. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the fhuqking INCREDIBLE HILARITY,of your BEST efforts and how it'll take you 1000 "lifes" to accrue your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you REALLY got it "going on"!

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."