Oh my...a FULL Twatly Trifecta Meltdown,as The Do Nothing Gang goes Pelosi. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,when you gals Man Crush,you REALLY go for it,you "lucky" kchunts. Pardon my consuming so much of your thoughts,that you HILARIOUSLY try for the Lexicon and Punctuation...not that you could provide for yourselves. Hint. LAUGHING!

Curious now,just how many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? How often do you try the Lexicon? How often do you try the Punctuation? How often do you reference me? You "hard chargers" REALLY go for it. Hint. LAUGHING! +P++++!!!

Cheer up ladies,nobody can "make" you out to be bigger pieces of fhuqking schit,than you can,by simply doing your BEST! Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Do Nothing Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

You sure suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now for even mor Oblivious Hilarity,cite the 120 grainer which "swoons" you in the Bob and articulate a velocity,because it WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."