'@6,

I like the Seex Kreedmire plenty good,but returning full circle to boolits...the 88 ELD in 224 Kreedmire is tough to whoop. Hint.(grin)

It obviously starts at a faster clip and a .545 BC at 3200fps from a Handy/Dandy,sure do cover alotta bases,without struggle. Hint.

Bitch on the bottom,if only obviously.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hell...a 224 Grendel will slap a 250 Salvage silly and fits in fhuqking AR mags,with an 88 Smooch and lotsa Land Chasin' Room. Hint.

I enjoy how she says: "Open to suggestions/criticism."...but only wants stupid Fhuqks to tell her,that her STUPID fhuqking blueprint is a "Peach". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

25slummin',

An 18" 270 slingin' 105 Hornie HPBT's,absolutely crushes a 250 Salvage. Hint.

My long one is a 19" Bart' MTU,in A5,yada,yada,yada. down low and amidship. Hint.

Don't tease her about money,you KNOW how very fhuqking sensitive she is. Hint. LAUGHING!

A 6XC would snap her,especially now that Bob is making brass for same(make mine LRP)! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

KyJelly,

Keep "defending" and "justifying" your Incredible Fhuqking Stupidity and "convincing" yourself,that you've a First Fhuqking Clue...because you are doing "GREAT",with the "explanations". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!!

Do tell how/why reducing cost,reducing recoil,increasing trajectory,decreasing drift and upsizing terminal effects,upsets you so? Spare NO "details". Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme tell yo a little "secret"...with a simplistic 200yd zero,I can simply look through the scope of an 18" 270 with the aforementioned 105 and reach the 950yd line. I know it is VERY "tricky" for you(impossible) and your crossed-eyes to arrane same,let alone given your IQ,to "understand". You keep honking the fhuqking Stupid Horn and stick to your guns,for MAXIMUM Humor...you "lucky' kchunt. Pun be intended. hint. LAUGHING!

"Finished with the thread"?!?...Sweeteie you were NEVER "in" it. Your melting Snowflake routine,is assuredly NO "Act". Hint. LAUGHING +P+++!!!!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

Brad,

You've perhaps got to read about,maybe (3) of the chamberings cited...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you shoot,is your mouth and Imagination. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though and perhaps try again!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."