Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Pardon me for having driven everything. You guys all suck and you're stupid and i am awesome.

Driving to the post office 1 mile away requires a McLaren not your dumb pickup truck. Its faster and flatter and better mileage and you keep choosing the [bleep] worst choice!

Get you [bleep] off the couch and go outdoors. See here a few pics of my McLaren in water and all muddy.

Big stick
All your Crudmores are nothing but a 250AI with a different shoulder angles. It isn't about mine is better than yours or bigger. That philosophy is for wankers.
As long as the young fella is happy with his choice who cares. He is a TRUE HUNTER that chooses his shots to inflict minimum suffering ONE SHOT KILLS.
The 25s have been quietly getting the job done for nigh on 100 years without all the bullshit advertising.

I would put my 25 up against your 22s, 24s and that pathetic crudmore any day.
A 115grn Nosler combined technology silver tip or Berger VLD hunting bullet at 3,360 fps or a 100gn TTSX at 3,670fps.
Sighted at 2 inches high at 100yards it's only 1.5 inches low at 300yards and 9 inches low at 400yards.
Let's see your piss arse calibers do that.
My 25 is my OWN design called the 25/303 Epps Newton improved.
Bob Nelson