Deuce,

I was SAD to hear the demise of the 75 'Max,but fortunately,the 75 ELD is for fhuqking REAL and it's aerform even slicker. The 88 is simply a fhuqking Game Changer. Hint.

I've never been into .243" 90's,but they are THE best pitch in a 1-10",so they rate in that accord. The 105 Hornie HPBT is a NASTY Bitch and that is a GOOD thang. Hint.

Coming full circle,I'd of never went 270,if the 88 and it's .545 BC were Invented first. You simply get the velocity boost,due the reduction in mass,along with it's Slicktitude. Plus they are robust...so win/win. Hint.

Starting from scratch Today? 223/223AI all the way,for the aforementioned reasons. My herd of Seex Kreedmires are pissed at 88's too,as are the 243's and 243AI's! My 6-284's and Six Twat-Six are nervous,as they should be. Hint.(grin)

So anywhere I can drive an 88(223,223AI,224 Grendel,22BR,'250,250AI and Kreedmire),it's my preference,simply due the mechanics of flight. Though it's tough not love a 6BR,just for the fhuqk of it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Jedcry,

The Swede is a Goofy Fhuqk,due case length and is of poor mechanical design. Let the notion go,embrace the Kreedmire,focus mechanics and the best bullet ALWAYS fhuqking wins. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 264 Kreemire is a 6.5 Swede in a BETTER wrapper...nothing more and nothing less. Hint.

"Feel" is an Emotion,flight is simply Facts & Physics and you are certainly welcome to your Emotions,but it ain't much of a fhuqking Blueprint. Simply allow dots to connect themselves by default,rather than piss up ropes. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."