Oh my,your VERY looonnnnggggggggg list of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,just keeps growin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my findings,so VERY much consuming your every breathing moment. I reckon I'm plum Flattered,that you are driven obliviously to quantify,how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Just how many times a day do you think about me? Hint. LAUGHING!

Do you mention my name when you open a gate? Maybe whisper it,as you hop a fence? How about when rolling steaks around in the dirt? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING soooooooo hard. No wonder you AVOID being you,at every opportunity,as does everyone else.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I was just kidding about Reupold.

LAUGHING!!!...................

Google ALL...and try to keep pace. Then nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!!!!!

Hint....................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."