It'll come as "Surprise",only to Window Lickers but there's been alotta folks happily drive the schit outta Hornie 'Max's and even better yet ELD's. Hint.

'Course them that cain't drive a rifle,knife or camera are certainly gonna be plagued,but that is a reflection of their "abilities",rather than inherent attribute(s) of the wares proper. In no particular fhuqking order,other than ascending bore size,the .224" 50 'Max and 75 'Max/HPBT's are squarely LEGENDARY. The 88 is obviously destined for same,but is the new kid on the block and not everyone saw it coming,in their Crystal Balls. Guys that shoot/kill ain't gonna be slowing RPM down,as barrels puke. Manufacturer's will get it figured out,with SALAMI adoption of the 224 Speedmire and it'll flourish by default.

Now as .243's go,I hear good thangs about the 105 'Max and HPBT and they too are LEGENDARY. The 108 is no slouch and I've yet to see one bounce offa anything. Hint.(grin)

The 264 147 ELD is simply a phenom. full stop,end of story. hint.

As .284's go the entire 162 lineage is stalwart,whether HPBT,'Max,ELD-X or ELD-M. That being said,the 180 is THE cream of the crop,yet still ahead of it's Time. The astute having been gunning same,since inception and it is sensational in all regards.

The 30 and 338's are sweet,but pass the .284" 180 and hold the Fluff.

'Course I rather enjoy the gyrations of The Paper Hat Brigade and am never not impressed,with the amazing number of simplistic things,which soooooo reliably stump them. Hint.

Though in fairness,KenBitchigan is simply a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and a Brokedick to boot...though her Fantastical Delusuions,are funnier than fhuqk!!!! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless the hearts,of those sooooooooo very fhuqking amazingly inept,to struggle mightily with simplistic matters.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."