338Dud,

I reckon you are a Clueless Fhuqktard,simply because you were born that way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are of course welcome to the Delusions,that your Imagination and Pretend make "real" for you,if only because it's all you've "got". The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is to diminish ANY of the "thunder" of your Homoerotic Fantasies,beings they mean so very much to you. Spill out of the closet,as often as needed and be sure to TRY and 'talk" rifles,because you are certainly doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to cite any/all words I use that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to keep pace with and I'll happily rephrase and rub your nose even further,into your very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. I'll of course make it look easy,simply because it is,for me. hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a 75 at 3750fps. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for doing the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

'man,

The .224"/75 melding is a BAD Bitch,whether 223,223AI,'250 SALAMI,22-250 AI or Speedmire. Nothing has ever shook it,nor has it been close. Light Done Right blueprints are simply LEGENDARY and have stacked Splendid Beasties with aplomb. I don't know a single soul who schleps a L/A. Hint.

The 62 TSX is a Good 'Un in a 223 Krunchenticker and I've whistled more than a few. I've found the 75 Hornie HPBT,to be more than robustly reliable there and it's simply nice to do all bidness,with but a single projectile and static DOPE. As Krunchenticker Killing Kartridges go,I'm more than a touch sweet on the 224 Grendel stoked with 88 ELD Smooches,as it's a straight up Mind [bleep],regarding relative abilities and is forgiving in all regards. For some reason,the chambering and that boolit,is rather well represented in these parts. 'Course,I'm talking folks who actually shoot,not Fence Hoppers pretending and then lamenting their abilities and wares.(grin)

I see the transition to 88's being a mainstay,as fluid and seamless. No thang to arrange it's Speedmire happiness,in a multitude of blueprints and it is a straight up TERROR,in a typical .473" S/A and it's typical 2.815" box,so it plays VERY well with others. Freebore is rather forgiving and I'm happy at .100",because it's not greedy in either direction. Factor Alpha neck clearance...kiss,find pressure and you are there. Turnkey Laser Beam and nobody knows Laser Beams,better than I. Hint.

LAUGHING!

A 21" or thereabouts 223/223AI squirting 88's,is rather something to behold,as applied to Critterly Pursuits. It too is very easily arranged in COAL,with freebore given a thunk and AICS DBM's are a nice way to fly. It comes full circle back to a single boolit and static DOPE,which never hurts Production. BC Mind Fhuqks the masses and Joe Average is dumber than fhuqk,as all these Threads soooooooo eloquently attest,by them "unleashing" their BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You mighta' just talked me into another rifle! .224 Grendel 1-7" 20" Flyweight anyone?!?

Me too!

Hint.

Drool,

She's as fhuqking STUPID as you,so don't tease her about the Goat Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW it's a Retard RPM,with schit mounts and glass...if only as opening constants. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for tRYING.

Hint.

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."