KenBitchigan,

You have a "keen" crossed-eye for "detail" and you are REALLY on your Game...you "lucky" kchunt. Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I reckon it more than a touch disconcerting for you,being a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,to be POWERLESS in the refrain to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now this Outdoors Stuff,is all "new" to me,but it seems there's a common theme of unloaded magazines and an open bolt,which "might" be "happenstance",but prolly ain't. Like your being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is certainly NO "fluke".nor is your Full Pelosi Routine an "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,how come my picture are soooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?!? That's weird. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oh my...75's at 3150fps are VERY "tricky" and certainly not for Beginners. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Leave such things to the Pro's. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart you poor poor(literally) Retarded Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."