Drool,

I reckon "Wishing" is as close as you'll ever get to "doing"...you "lucky" kchunt. No need to "troll" for your stupidity,mainly because you can NOT "escape" it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You poor poor(literally),Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm rather at ease in Catching. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

338Dud,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,rate less than ZERO fhuqks to me and what else can someone with your "means","abilities" and "experience" do,besides slurk away...you "lucky" kchunt.Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep banging away on your Homoerotic Fantasies,as it's the ONLY "move" you've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

I enjoy you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards giving it a "try". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

As an aside,how come my pictures are sooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."