Which McDonald's do you work at? I'll swing by the Drive-Thru and toss ya' a $5 tip,so you can get another piece of brass and keep saving for your first camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Zero "skills",zero "abilities" and zero "savvy",which shows start to finish,which "explains" the FEVERISH attempt to hitch a ride on coat tails . Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep telling yourself,that you "can too",you "can too",as you eloquently attest how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...even the Critters are LAUGHING! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I mean REALLY fhuqking LAUGHING! Hint.

How come my pictures are sooooooo fhuqking AWESOME and all of your's are Dog Schit,like the rest of your "abilities"? I think I just heard Fireworks! Hint.

LAUGHING!!!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and DESPERATELY practice Imitation with your Pretend. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING,Lying,Crying and Whining soooo hard,you Magnificent Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

I just dropped the Mic.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."