Originally Posted by Big Stick

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

"And if they had the words I could tell to you
to help you on the way down the road
I couldn't quote you no Dickens, Shelley or Keats
'cause it's all been said before
Make the best out of the bad just laugh it off
You didn't have to come here anyway
So remember, every picture tells a story don't it"..............Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story

I had recently taken this Aoudad........

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

A couple weeks later while it was still deer season I was out hunting a particular buck I'd seen on game cam.

These days I call "getting lucky", walking from one room the the next and remembering why I did. I had forgotten both my shooting stix and my camera.

These were taken in fading light with my I-phone.

He was about 40 yds. and it was an easy shot. I decided to "count coup!

Now they may not be up to your standards, but, a memory was captured.

Perhaps you've heard the bromide, "the palest ink lasts longer than the best memory!

Every Picture Tells a story!

Life is not a zero sum game!

Ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.