I reckon it is plum "unfair",that'cha' gotta have the tools,to do the job and that's why you are soooooooo amazingly fhuqking CLUELESS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot that your "life's" "experience",wouldn't knock the guts out of a slow Tuesday's afternoon? Kudos for perpetually driving same home,by doing your "BEST". Hint. LAUGHING!

No fhuqking wonder you jump at every chance to distance yourself,from yourself and perpetually strive to catcha' ride on coat tails,you "hard charger" you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you hilariously try to hitch a ride. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm VERY much enjoying how your Melting Snowflake Routine,is no fhuqking "Act". You are simply riveted by my every word and full consumed in all avenues,which reliably takes HILARITY to new levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos for your "version" of a tumbler,as you Hilariously add to your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Window Licking Drooltard. Hint. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",as you thumb a ride on coat tails. Hint.

I'm fhuqking CRYING.....I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!! Whooped by a .224" 75 grainer! EPIC +P+++ HUMOR!!! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

P.S. and by the way...how come my pics are soooooooo fhuqking AWESOME and your's suck soooooooo much ass,just like everything else you attempt?

Really don't even seem "fair",does it?

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."