Drool,

If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll simply rephrase,then rub your nose further into your Incredible fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the melting snowflake routine,which is assuredly NO "Act".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

257Boob,

I'd rather Kreedmire,than 6.5-06,if only because I shoot both. Hint. Congratulations?!?

6.5-06 here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Kreedmire is farrrrrr less fickle and could really give a fhuqk less about barrel length. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...I'd rather 260AI,than 6.5-06,mainly because I shoot that too. In fairness however,pass the 7mm's and hold the Fluff,if the Kreedmire hurts your Feelers. Hint.

260AI. Hint.

The 240Wby is simply a Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,due mechanical design. If you gotta,just simply opt 6-06 instead. Hint.

The 6mmRem AI is a Steaming Pile Of Fhuqking Schit and pardon my having on of 'em too. Hint.

Some folks is simply afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess and it's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,"tell" me MORE.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and .224" 75gr boolits,sure are "TRICKY".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Jordan,

Don't pick on poor poor(literally) KenBitchigan,she cain't quite get an oar in the water by herself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

The only thing she "shoots" is her mouth and Imagination.

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."