Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by 65BR
Wow. Elk91-

That is bleak indeed! If this is where we are headed no doubt God help us all.

Trust me when I tell you, I did not enjoy writing it one damn bit. I've been watching so many of you guys here not use sound judgement, to factor in the true destruction of the commerce engine. I could not just sit back and watch, when I have the skillset to possibly help open your eyes.

The present condition of the commerce engine is a cracked block, broke crank, bent rods, and shattered pistons. (4 legs of the stool)

That is what a blown up race car engine looks like, with white milky oil leaking out of the drain pan, where a few rods tore through.

Yeah, it truly is "that" bad.

The government needs to turn 180*, and open the doors of commerce back up, and let the virus run its course, so herd immunity can start. You only get saved by building anti-bodies, or vaccine. There has never been a vaccine invented for a Corona virus, plus, it would take 3-5 years to inoculate 200 MIL citizens. You can't keep the economy shut for 3-5 years. 30 days alone will kill it.

The economy is on a ventilator right now as you read this, and only 50% of people come off alive.

I went by the bank yesterday before closing. I won't print what I found out there. I'll just say I had to race to another location before they closed, to conduct my transaction.

You lost your credibility when you said the virus will be stopped by sitting down to take a scheit.

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe